BJStrike, Blackjack simulation and practice software
BJStrike 4.0 - New features and enhancements
- Spanish 21 now fully supported in regular index generation. Several
new options have been added for SP21 including several types of
redoubling, improved bonus hand control and several count systems preconfigured.
A new SP21 window has been created
where most of the special rule variations and options can be controlled
directly from the GUI.
- Improved user friendliness:
(1) A new GUI window for entering
custom playing strategy and custom indices directly
in the GUI has been added. Two levels of
conditional strategy expressions can be specified in this form.
(2) A special GUI window for handling SP21 options has been created.
(3) Several new windows for specifying common side bets and bonus hand declarations.
- There are two methods of index generation: Regular and sampling based
index generation. Sampling based index generation can now be run automatically from
the GUI without the need for manually creating and modifying strategy files. ENHC, SP21 and
many special rules now supported in regular index generation.
- Several new rule variations added including: Dealer wins ties; Dealer BJ is soft 21;
Play after DD; bonus hands for soft hands, hard hands and double down hands handled separately
- A special version of BJStrike is available with support for Joker bonus games
- Standard Hi-Lo simulation can be run on-line on our server
© 2002-2010 DFTSimuLab. All rights reserved.